If you are looking for a heating device that has less risk of fire or has various dangers such as electric heaters, we recommend the portable air conditioner with heat pump. These devices are capable of heating up to 3 times more and do not have any type of danger. It has a cooling function that takes the hot air from the space and cools it, then expels it. It has another mode that does the opposite. It absorbs the hot air in a room and increases its temperature to send it back outside.
In this article we are going to show you which is the best portable heat pump air conditioner and what you must have to suit you.
Best portable air conditioner with heat pump
|The best||Cecotec Air ...||See features||View deal|
|Price quality||Orbegozo ADR 126 - Air ...||See features||37 Reviews||View deal|
|Our favorite||Adamson A40 | Air...||See features||View deal|
|MUNDOCLIMA Air ...||See features||View deal|
|Svan SVAN212PBL Air...||See features||1 Reviews||View deal|
|MUNDOCLIMA Air ...||See features||View deal|
Cecotec Evaporative Air Conditioner
It is an evaporative air conditioner that has 4 functions: cool, heat, ionizer and fan function. In order to save energy, it has an eco mode to reduce consumption. It is capable of heating and cooling rooms quickly. Thanks to a filtration system that it has, it is able to filter dust and particles to avoid expelling air with allergens.
It has a large water tank of up to 12L that is used to have a prolonged use of it. Its action is to humidify the air to improve its quality. It includes a remote control to be able to program and control it easily. One of the advantages is that it does not generate any type of noise.
Taurus AC 350 RVKT 3-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner
This model has 3 operating modes for better optimization in both heating and cooling. The operating modes are as follows: cooling, ventilation and dehumidification. This device is ideal to be able to reduce heat quickly thanks to its 940W power. It is capable of cooling rooms of a size of 30 square meters quickly.
To make everything more comfortable, it has wheels and a carrying handle so that it can be used in any room. It has a remote control and a very intuitive and easy-to-use touch control panel. It has an efficient and ecological mode that serves to reduce consumption and guarantee a lower impact on the environment.
Taurus AC 2600 RVKT
This model has 4 different operating modes: it is used to cool, heat, reduce the humidity of the environment and ventilate. It also has air conditioning and heating. It has a maximum power of 1149W in cool mode and 1271W in heat mode. It is perfect for rooms with a size of 25 square meters.
It has a timer to be able to program it for 24 hours and wheels and carrying handle for greater ease of use. It hardly makes any noise during operation. Values of 53-64db have been recorded. Refrigerant gas is healthy for the environment as it reduces its impact. It also has an energy efficiency that will help us save on the electricity bill.
Olympia Splendid 1922 01922
It is a device that helps to generate cold and heat to be able to replace traditional heating. It has various types of operation to optimize performance. These modes are as follows: cooling, fan, heating, night mode, automatic, turbo and dehumidifier.
It is able to quickly and homogeneously cool the entire room. It has a gas that has a low environmental impact.
Orbegozo ADR 126.
It is a portable conditioner that can measure both hot and cold. It also helps reduce humidity. It has a saving system with great energy efficiency to reduce consumption and save on the electricity bill. It has 3 fan speeds and 3 operating modes: air conditioning both hot and cold, fan and dehumidifier.
It has a built-in remote control with which you can control the functions more comfortably. It also has a timer that allows you to program it up to 24 hours to optimize its performance consumption. It has an ecological refrigerant that respects the environment and with a power of cold and heat of 1350W.
Advantages of a portable air conditioner
Used portable air conditioner with heat pump can bring numerous advantages. Let's see the main ones:
- Helps to easily move it for use in any type of room.
- It helps you save on your electricity bill.
- It can be used at any time of the year to keep the house in proper air conditioning.
- Does not require a large installation and it can be easily accommodated to your needs.
- Its quality is excellent based on its price.
- It is ideal for those who rent a house and office and can take it with them at any time.
Cold in summer and hot in winter
Those air conditioners that incorporate a heat pump have greater power than those that do not incorporate. In addition, it has some superior benefits. Although these kits can be somewhat more expensive, reduces the electricity bill and has high energy efficiency. It should also be added that you do not need the two devices for cold heat, but you will have it in the same device.
For example, electric stoves consume a lot of energy because they have to generate the heat. However, these devices are responsible for working the same as refrigerators. They absorb the heat that exists in the environment in order to transform it. They don't have to produce heat, just pump it. In this way, they manage to transform more energy than they consume.
Another main advantage is that they can filter the air and do not allow viruses or bacteria to enter.
How to choose a portable heat pump air conditioner
To know how to choose a portable air conditioner with a heat pump, we must look at the following sections.
- Cooling power: depending on the climate of the area where you live, it will need to have a higher cooling power than hot. For example, if you live in an area with warmer summers, it is essential that it has more cooling power.
- Heat power: the same happens with the cold power but for those places with colder winters.
- Ventilation speed: the fan speed must be adjustable to save energy at all times. If you can cool the room with speed 1, you are reducing consumption.
- Power consumption: total energy efficiency is based. Ideally, it helps to save on the electricity bill.
- Noise: If we want to leave it using it overnight we must take into account the noise it makes. A very loud device can be annoying.
- Remote control and timer: they are usually variables of greater comfort. With the remote control you can regulate it without having to move from the site and with the timer you can adjust it so that it starts working before that house arrives and you have the room heated.
- Thermostat: It is ideal if we want the temperature to be regulated for what we want the room to be.
- Dehumidification function: Helps reduce the humidity of the environment to contract fewer viruses and bacteria.
Is it worth buying a portable air conditioner?
Although the purchase of a portable air conditioner with heat pump can increase a cost of between 20% and 30% of the conventional ones, it is a great purchase option. And it is that you can buy two functionalities in a single device. In addition, it helps to save up to 50% on the electricity bill. And it is that this air conditioning only absorbs the cold air and expels it again. It does not have to generate cold like a conventional air conditioner.
Conventional stoves have to generate heat and absorb more power. This ultimately affects the price of the electricity bill. It must be taken into account when buying that the heat pump has a limit to the temperature outside the house. If the street air is too cold it will not be able to heat the interior. At temperatures between 0 and 10 degrees there is no problem. However, if the temperature drops below -5 degrees it can present some problems to be in the heat of the air outside.
Unlike conventional stoves, this appliance it only absorbs the heat that exists outside the home. If the temperature outside is too low, it will be more difficult for you to extract this heat and transport it inside. This is where the previous point mentioned must be emphasized. The climate of the area where we live is essential to choose the model of portable air conditioning with heat pump that we will need. In warmer summer areas, you will need an appliance with a higher cooling power. On the contrary, in those places with colder winters, a device with higher heat power will be required.
I hope that with this information you can decide what type of portable air conditioner with heat pump is best for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best portable air conditioner with heat pump
- 2 Advantages of a portable air conditioner
- 3 Cold in summer and hot in winter
- 4 How to choose a portable heat pump air conditioner
- 5 Is it worth buying a portable air conditioner?